Here’s what you can expect:
Video check ins with previous speakers
We will be checking in with some of the speakers who have helped to make our event a success over the years. Each woman will let us know how they have been managing their mental wellness since the pandemic began in 2020, helping us to feel like we are not alone in our struggles through the uncertainties.
Speakers will include:
• Helen MacDonnell, Women and Wellness Founder
• Sheila Newell
• Gillian McCulloch
• Laura Burke
• Starr Cunningham
• Lenore Zann
• Leana Todd
• Sam Madore
• Tracy Dorrington Skinner
• Catherine MacLellan
• Heather Laura Clarke
• Flora Riyahi
• Cheyenne Isaac Gloade
Check out our Speaker Reel!
The following generous sponsors have once again provided prizes for giveaway to those who are watching live online.
Thank you to:
• Elegant Steps
• Inglis Jewellers
• Intrinsic Salon Spa
• MacQuarries Pharmasave
• New this year: Gravity Luxury Domes
Snacks and Chocolate!
What would Women and Wellness be without chocolates!?
If you purchase one of our snack boxes, you will receive one of our signature chocolates, courtesy of Sweet Spot Chocolate Shop and Burchell MacDougall (first come, first served).
Details on ordering a snack box:
• $15 each
• Place your order by emailing Tricia at email@example.com or through Facebook messenger
• Order by Monday, January 24 at 5 pm
• Pickup on Thursday, January 27 at the side door of the CMHA office between 2 and 5:30 pm
• Each snack box includes: spinach dip, hummus dip, assorted crackers, mini quiche, variety of veggies, chocolate fudge brownie, and a Sweet Spot chocolate
As always, we will be asking that those in attendance, if they are able, make an online donation to Colchester East Hants CMHA, so we can continue to support our community through much needed mental health programs and services.
We hope to (virtually) see you there!
CMHA’s Women and Wellness
Thursday, January 27